According to WebMd
Resveratrol is a chemical mostly found in red grapes and products made from these grapes (wine, juice). It may be helpful for hay fever and weight loss.
Resveratrol might have many effects in the body, including expanding blood vessels and reducing blood clotting. It may also decrease pain and swelling, reduce levels of sugar in the blood, and help the body fight against the disease. ( We recommended trying our Body Restore Advanced Product for better benefits, it’s more effective at anti aging.)
Reverstrol is most commonly used for high cholesterol, cancer, heart disease, and many other conditions. But there is no strong evidence to support resveratrol for any use.
How does it work ?
Uses & Effectiveness ?
Possibly Effective for
- Hay fever. Using a nasal spray containing resveratrol three times daily for 4 weeks seems to reduce allergy symptoms in adults with seasonal allergies. Using a nasal spray containing resveratrol and beta-glucans three times daily for 2 months also seems to reduce allergy symptoms in children with seasonal allergies.
- Obesity. Taking resveratrol by mouth seems to increase weight loss in some overweight and obese adults. But it doesn’t seem to improve blood pressure, glucose control, or levels of cholesterol and other fats. (If you want to improve both your weight loss and yur blood sugars ans cravings please check out our Elite Supplements line. You will find everythig from bone support, stress, cortisol reducers, sexual health for men and women, fat burners that work, sleep support, preworkouts and the best hair oil on the mrket.)
Possibly Ineffective for
- Heart disease. People who consume higher amounts of dietary resveratrol do not seem to have a lower risk of heart disease compared to people who consume lower amounts. Also, taking resveratrol by mouth does not seem to improve levels of cholesterol or blood fats called triglycerides in people at risk for heart disease.
- High cholesterol. Taking resveratrol by mouth does not improve levels of cholesterol or blood fats called triglycerides.
- A grouping of symptoms that increase the risk of diabetes, heart disease, and stroke (metabolic syndrome). Taking resveratrol by mouth doesn’t seem to lower blood pressure, blood sugar, or cholesterol in people with metabolic syndrome. (Our Weight Loss Supplements can help with this!)
- Build up of fat in the liver in people who drink little or no alcohol (nonalcoholic fatty liver disease or NAFLD). Taking resveratrol by mouth doesn’t improve liver function, liver scarring, or cholesterol levels in people with NAFLD.( You can however improve your liver function, colon and detox your body with our Chlorella Body Cleaner)
There is interest in using resveratrol for a number of other purposes, but there isn’t enough reliable information to say whether it might be helpful. Excerpt from WebMD.
Thanks for reading!
Stop back at our Blog to learn more about Elite Health and Wellness, Elite Wellness Nationawide Distribution of weight loss supplements, Elite Health, Elite Supplements, Elite Weight Loss and our Affiliate Program.
Looking for a New Jersey diet center? Order our products online, shipping is free. Find everything you need right here to balance your hormones, boost b12 levels with our Super B12 Mic lipotropics available in 3 forms, our HCG diet patches, many appetite suppressants, and the Skinny drops. Stop being fooled by all the laser lipo ads, gimmicks and schemes out there. Elite Weight Loss has been in the business for a long time and we have USA made high quality weight loss supplements available that are made in an FDA compliant facility here in the USA.