Elite Organic Greens Superfoods Blend By Elite Supplements
Premium Quality, USA made, GMP, Organic Greens Mix, plus added fruits, veggies, probiotics and more!
NSF Certified Sports Approved
A Great way for immune support in a fast and easy refreshing drink.
PRODUCT FLAVORS AVAILABLE; WATERMELON, SEE DEALS FOR AVAILABILITY
- ENERGIZE YOUR BODY
- CLEANSE YOUR SYSTEM NATURALLY
- PROTECT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
- NO Harmful Fillers, GMOs, & Junk Ingredients
Neglecting your digestive system could lead to weakening or damaging the intestinal walls, which in turn could result in toxins seeping around the body and wreak havoc from within – causing avoidable conditions like Irritable Bowel Symptom (IBS), constipation, diarrhea, high cholesterol levels, lower nutrient absorption, bloating, inflammation, and even certain types of cancers. All this makes protecting your gut a smart move even if you are sympto-free. It’s far easier to maintain health than to regain it. That’s why, to promote a healthy gut microbiome, we created ELITE Organic Greens Superfood.
Our Organic Greens Superfoods formula is a combination of superfoods, digestive enzymes, probiotics and prebiotics. The superfoods allow not only for digestive support but also for proper nutrition and nutrient absorption. The digestive enzymes, specifically papain (an enzyme from the papaya fruit) has been clinically proven to improve constipation and reduce bloating. On the other hand, Inulin acts as a fertilizer for your gut – feeding the good bacteria to promote gut wellbeing. Finally, our prebiotic & probiotic blend encourages the good bacteria in your gut to multiply thus giving you the best protection against pathogens.
Science based supplements: ELITE ORGANIC GREENS
ELITE ORGANIC GREENS Superfood – Watermelon may help normalize acidity levels & regulate gut inflammation. It also could also aid all digestive processes and improve nutrient absorption.
The powerful combination of Inulin & Papain has been shown to relieve constipation and help you go to the bathroom without any difficulties.
Lactobacillus acidophilus & papain take an active role in controlling your stool and may not only reduce, but also even prevent diarrhea.
Most of the superfoods in the Organic Green Superfood – formula boast potent properties which may significantly aid IBS symptoms.
Inulin, combined with the other nutrient-dense ingredients of this superfood formula may improve overall mineral absorption and bone health.
The powerful combination of spirulina, wheatgrass, and inulin may help support the fight against certain cancers (specifically: colon cancers)
Respiratory health is top of mind these days and Chlorella has been shown to help relieve certain respiratory conditions by boosting aerobic capacity.
Spirulina & alfalfa boast one of the most potent cholesterol controlling properties on the planet. The formula also contains lipase, wheatgrass, Lactobacillus acidophilus, and other ingredients that may further help normalize cholesterol levels.
The presence of inulin and chlorella in this green superfood formula may help ease certain diabetes symptoms
The weight loss properties of inulin, lactobacillus acidophilus & lipase may help promote healthy weight regulation WITHOUT any side effects.
WHAT’S IN IT?
Apple Fruit Powder
Shown to help lower cholesterol levels, normalize blood sugar, promote heart health, aid weight loss, and most importantly: help relieve diarrhea and constipation.
Nutrient-dense super-algae with powerful antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties. Helps the body on many levels: from lowering bad cholesterol, to helping reduce blood pressure, to even protecting the body from certain cancers.
Another algae powerhouse rich in Vitamin A, Zinc, Iron, Phosphorus, & Magnesium. Helps the body clear from toxins which usually lead to illness or organ damage. Despite helping enhance your immune system function, it also acts as an antioxidant, keeps blood pressure under check, and may help manage respiratory conditions by enhancing aerobic endurance.
According to numerous studies this dietary fiber improves digestive health, helps control diabetes, and aids weight loss. Additionally, it fends off unwanted pathogens (bad bacteria), it may prevent infection in the gut and stimulates your immune system. It could also lower your colon cancer risk.
One of the most efficient bacterias in supporting a healthy gut. It might also reduce bad cholesterol levels, prevent diarrhea, and could help improve symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
An excellent treatment for digestive issues such as lactose intolerance or IBS. It also helps support liver health, allergy symptoms and whole-body inflammation.
Enzyme Blend Complex:
An enzyme extracted from the papaya fruit that may help ease sore throat symptoms and reduce pain & inflammation. Most importantly, it may also help ease digestive symptoms like constipation & bloating and promote gastrointestinal function.
A vital digestive enzyme that could help treat IBS, aid the control of bad cholesterol levels, boost nutrient absorption, and promote healthy weight management.
Apple Cinnamon Turnover flavor: 1 serving is 7.5 G All Organic: Vitamin E, Calcium, Iron, Sodium, Potassium, Soy lecithin powder, Barley grass powder, Alfalfa herb powder, Wheatgrass powder, Wheat sprout powder, Barley seed mal extract, Rice bran powder, Dulse powder, Bee pollen powder, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Spinach leaf powder, Maltodextrin, Bromelain, Cellulase, Protease Acerola fruit powder, Parsley leaf powder, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL), Echinacea angustifolia herb powder, Astragalus root powder, Suma root powder, Milk thistle seed extract, Ginkgo leaf extract, Grape seed extract, Green tea leaf extract
Mix 1scoop of Elite Organic Greens with non citric fruit juice, filtered water, or water and add a splash of apple juice. There is no sugar added or artificial flavors. 30 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER.
Ingredients: 30 calories , 6 carbs, 1 Gm protein per serving
Watermelon flavor: 1 serving is 7.5 G All Organic: Oat fiber, tapioca maltodextrin, wheat grass powder, pea fiber, spiraling, guar gum, natural flavors, red fruit blend, beet root, raspberry, blueberry, pomegranate, carrot, cherry, ace roll, apple, banana, mango, papaya, pear, pineapple, flax, tomato, açaí juice, watermelon,,alfalfa, peach, stevia extract, citric acid, spinach, apple pectin, parsley, barley grass, chlorella powder, aloe vera, acacia fiber gum, Jerusalem artichoke insulin, blue agave insulin, broccoli, cabbage, kale, lactobacillus acidophilus, bacillus subtitles (50 million cafu).
- Anon, (n.d.). “Burden of Digestive Diseases in the United States” by James E. Everhart, M.D., M.P.H. – Gastro-Intestinal Research Foundation. [online] Available at: https://giresearchfoundation.org/burden-of-digestive-diseases-in-the-united-states-by-james-e-everhart-m-d-m-p-h [Accessed 18 Feb. 2021].
- Enzymedica UK (2016). 7 reasons why Lipase is so important to your health? [online] Journolink.com. Available at: https://pressroom.journolink.com/enzymedicauk/release/7_reasons_why_lipase_is_so_important_to_your_health_1504.
- Hill, D.A. and Artis, D. (2010). Intestinal Bacteria and the Regulation of Immune Cell Homeostasis. Annual Review of Immunology, 28(1), pp.623–667.
- McDermott, A. (2017). 6 Ways to Use Papain. [online] Healthline. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/papain.
- ONE, B. (n.d.). Major Health Benefits of Bifidobacterium longum. [online] Balance ONE. Available at: https://balanceone.com/blogs/news/bifidobacterium-longum [Accessed 18 Feb. 2021].
- SelfHacked. (2019a). 12+ Health Benefits of L. acidophilus Probiotics. [online] Available at: https://selfhacked.com/blog/l-acidophilus/ [Accessed 18 Feb. 2021].
- SelfHacked. (2019b). 17 Scientific Health Benefits of Bifidobacterium longum. [online] Available at: https://selfhacked.com/blog/b-longum/ [Accessed 18 Feb. 2021].
- WebMD. (n.d.). Chlorella: Are There Health Benefits? [online] Available at: https://www.webmd.com/diet/chlorella-health-benefits#1 [Accessed 18 Feb. 2021].
- www.medicalnewstoday.com. (2020). Inulin (a prebiotic fiber): Health benefits and risks. [online] Available at: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318593 [Accessed 18 Feb. 2021].