When it comes to holiday entertaining, I’m all about easy recipes that take little time to prepare but provide my guests with a little something satisfying to hold them over before the first course.
If you’d agree with me that appetizers don’t have to be full of carbs to be fantastically delicious than you will be nothing more than delighted to make these stuffed mushrooms for your guests.
Gourmet Garden products are what turns these standard stuffed mushrooms into something spectacular in flavor. These easy stir in pastes make for the quickest mixture to stuff little mushrooms. Adjust the spice as you like by using less or more than I have in this recipe.
Make ahead up to 2 days before. Reheat in baking pan and transfer to a serving plate. Entertaining doesn’t have to be stressful and sometimes just easy appetizers and some desserts are all you need for a party!
Disclaimer: This recipe and photos have been sponsored by Gourmet Garden. All opinions are 100% my own and always will be. Thank you for supporting the brands I enjoy working with!
Low Carb Cheesy Spicy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- 3- 8 ounce packages Baby Bella mushrooms, stems removed
- 12 ounces pork sausage I used Jones Dairy Farm
- 1 teaspoon garlic stir-in-paste Gourmet Garden
- 1 teaspoon basil stir-in-paste Gourmet Garden
- 1 teaspoon parsley stir-in-paste Gourmet Garden
- 2 -3 teaspoons chili pepper stir-in-paste Gourmet Garden
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- Optional: Gourmet Garden Slightly Dried Chili Pepper Flakes and Parsley