Need some help with KETO diet tips, keto food choices? You are at the right place! Let’s begin here…..
But if you’re Looking for the Elite Keto products page but landed here? That’s ok , click here to go there.
Too many times I see people interested in loosing weight that have been misguided in the past, mislead, simply given the wrong information, are confused, lack the knowledge of specific diet plans or where to turn for help, besides Google. I have the background, research, knowledge and support system in place to guide you in the right direction.
Let’s review the basics.
Understanding about weight loss-.
Weight Loss comes from a variety of things-cutting back carbs, calories, increasing exercise, increasing vegetables, drinking more water, decreasing stress, etc. What it doesn’t come from is starving your body of proper nutrition. Too many people do not understand that your body needs “fuel” for it’s furnace. It also requires the right type of fuel,and the right amount.
If you need an Elite Burner, please check out new Triple Threat, An Elite Class supplement. So now, with that being said,many people have never heard of a condition called Metabolic Syndrome. It is a disease process that plagues many Americans and some of it can stem from nutrient deficiency. Several things play a factor such as age, race, activity level, Diabetes,obesity, PCOS, non alcoholic fatty liver etc. Typical person that suffers from this often has increased blood pressure, high blood sugar, excess body fat around the mid section, “aka spare tire”, abnormal cholesterol, which can increase the risk of heart disease. Just having one of these does not mean you have Metabolic Syndrome, but it can increase your risk, having 3 or more increases your risk even more. Don’t worry, were here to help! You can use the NO BS blood sugar and insulin control product we carry by Elite Supplements to assist with this.
To lean specifically how to do Keto click here and you will also learn about Elite Coffee within the program.
Many people who suffer from Metabolic Syndrome are insulin resistant. The awful carbohydrate yo-yo diet cycle. Insulin resistance is when your body normally breaks down foods you eat into sugar (glucose). This insulin is a hormone made by your pancreas that helps sugar enter your cells to be used as fuel. With insulin resistance, cells don’t respond normally to insulin and glucose cells don’t enter as easily.As a result, glucose in your blood rise despite your body’s attempt to control the glucose by churning out more and more insulin. This process is worse with the amount of carbohydrates you consume.
The answer your asking? HERE IS THE KETO DIET MENU AND HOW TO USE IT
You guessed it-weight loss. So many people do not know where to start. They can’t exercise because of joint pain, shortness of breath from the excess weight, fatigue, etc. A few things we can do to help anyone get started on weight loss whether they fall into the Metabolic Syndrome category or not and no matter what type of fitness level or age, is listed below:
- Get on one of our products to help reduce your appetite. Skinny Elite, Skinny Bee Platinum, Skinny Bee Xtreme,Curve Bee Pollen, Elite Shreds Max, Sizzle Me Skinny, Ignite, all have appetite control and our keto diet plan with our keto foods list and theme to recipes to go along with it. They will also provide energy, mood boost and increase overall well being.(Stress breeds Cortisol, the nasty hormone that stores fat!)
- Use the Elite Boost-Why? It will flush the bad toxins from your kidneys, liver, colon and open you up to better absorb the weight loss supplements. Slow digestion, poor dietary habits clog up your system and constipation can hinder weight loss, making you toxic. When you aren’t “regular”, your body can also reabsorb fats.Your immunity starts in your colon, and that is why we also use probiotics in some of our formulas, as well as fiber and digestive enzymes to help break down foods (Sizzle Me Skinny).. You can use the Boost everyday if you chose, one at night time, or the 15 day cleanse per the bottle label.Regularity is key.
- Add water, cut out the pop, diet pop, artificially sweetened drinks, juices. Artificial sweeteners make you crave sugar, sugar stores fat, sugar is calories and leads to the above mentioned problems. You will lose weight better the more water you drink. Cold water revs up you metabolism because your body has to heat it up to 98.6 to use it.How much water do you need? About half your body weight per day in ounces of water, minimum. It will assist in flushing out the toxins and fat. Use sugar free flavor drops if needed and watch what it is sweetened with Stevia, RAW, or monk fruit would be better, something organic. If you like Iced tea, go for it, just use natural sweeteners. Yes, Crystal Light is Ok too, but still try to get some plain water.
- Cut the carbs. I am so glad you kept reading because this is the most important part. Most people never make it this far because they don’t have #1 or #2 in place, Carbs are made of sugar, fiber and starch. Carbs store fat and calories for use as energy, but less face it, most people consume way more then they ever burn in one day, so your body puts them back on reserve for later (spare tire).Your body loves carbs, let’s face it, the sugar, junk, boxed food, cereals, pasts, chips, crackers, they are all yummy, but they re making you fat,period. Why? Go back and read the prior sentence. Many of you will need to track how many carbs you are eating a day and start decreasing them. I’m not saying go cold turkey or that you can’t have any carbs, but rather teach you better choices. You can use a tracker such as My fitness pal or my recommendation, My Plate from Armstrong, and do the upgrade version. You will be able to set your goal for carbs, fats, proteins, and weight loss (max 2 pounds per week on the app), but you may be able to lose a lot more a lot faster if you follow our guidance. #2 above will help you to stop craving sugars and carbs and #3 drinking your water will help keep you fuller longer and allow the product to work it’s best. I am not a fan of weight watchers app unless you plan to cut out carbs. WW was designed with the higher fiber the lower the points. Over the years they have changed their methodology of tracking several times due to diabetics, plateaus,new people not loosing weight.
- I want you to reduce your carbs and try to aim for 50 carbs a day for a month on the plan, increase healthy fats to about 70 grams, and increase your proteins. How much protein will also depend on if your exercising/lifting weights. You can use a “keto calculator” online to determine how many of each carbs, fats, proteins you need. I am not telling you that you need to follow a specific keto diet, because many people cannot stick to it, especially with families to cook for, but what I am referring to is #1,#2,#3,#4 above and learning to eat healthy carbs from vegetables and fruits, but minimizing the high carb/ high sugar fruits. Call it Mediterranean diet, low carb, low calorie, whatever you want, just CUT THE CARBS. I want you to shop fresh produce, avoid the “middle aisles” of the grocery store. Why? That is where all the boxed processed foods are. Visit the freezer section if you need some veggies and won’t be cooking the right away. See list selection below.
- Add protein– see list below.
- Add healthy fats-see list below.
- Use the 90 day challenge on our site under your account when you login to track your weight and measurements. Why? Accountability. It’s like going to the Dr once a week for a checkup. The more you track the better your results will be, plus the fact you get a $50 credit when you complete the challenge towards product, Then if you have questions, you can message us, or if your stuck we can help you make adjustments.
- Get moving! You will lose weight following the above. If or when you feel ready, we suggest to get your body moving. I suggest if you have medical problems to talk with your Dr first. Waling can be a huge benefit to you, your stress level and well being.
- If your exercising at this point, try adding Curve Bee Pollen, Elite Shreds Max or Ignite drink mix, Ignite will help you tap into extra stored fat by providing you some specific key nutrients needed.
- Ignite can be combined with any of our products since it does not contain any caffeine, It can be taken at any time of day, even prior to bed, plus added benefit of extra appetite control.
FOR PRODUCT HELP / WHERE TO START CLICK HOME TAB AND WHERE DO I START?
FRUITS & VEGETABLES ON THE ELITE KETO DIET
We wrote about low carb vegetables. Almost all fruits are non-compliant because they’re very high in sugar and carbs, but the last four in this list are lower-sugar. Here we have mixed list with fruits and vegetables that are Elite approved.
- Bell Pepper
- Spaghetti Squash
- Summer Squash
MEATS ON ELITE KETO DIET
Meat is one of the best foods to eat on an Elite diet. When buying meats, you want to try and get those with a good fat content.Be careful with processed meats ( sausage, bacon and luncheon meat) they might contain added flavors, seasoning and sugars.
- Ground Beef
- Hot Dogs
- Ground Pork
- Lamb Chops
- Chuck Roast
- Ribeye Steak
- Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Breasts
- Whole Chickens
- Breakfast Sausage
- Pork Loin
- Pork Ribs
- Ground Pork
- Ham Steaks
- Pork Steaks
- Ground Lamb
- Luncheon Meats
- Yes some jerky is ok, but watch for added sugars and carbs, read the labels..
DAIRY ON THE ELITE KETO DIET
Only certain types of dairy can be enjoyed on the Elite diet.
- Heavy Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Hard Cheeses
- Fermented milks ( yogurt or kefir )
FATS AND OILS ON THE ELITE DIET
Knowing what fats and oils to use is of vital importance! Using the wrong kind of oil or fat can do more harm than good.
- Avocado Oil
- Olive Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Sesame Oil
Here are a few other items you will need.
- Peanut Butter
- Sunflower Butter
- Aluminum free baking powder
- Shiratake noodles
- Cider Vinegars
- Almond Butter
- Nuts, Seeds
- Sweeteners: stevia, splenda
- Chicken Stock
- Sugar-Free Pickles, relish, etc.
- Pickle Juice
- Salsa/Hot Sauce
- Sugar-Free Salad Dressings
- Full-Fat Ranch
- Beef Jerky
- Pork Rinds
- Nut Flours for baking
- No Sugar Added Sauces (tomato sauce, bbq sauce, etc)
ELITE snack list is a simple approach to eating between meals your at those times when you need to eat something low in carbs and don’t have too much time. Low carb snacks are great ideas to avoid the yo yo carb snacking
ALL LOW CARB SNACKS ARE NOT THE SAME
We need to eat carbs coming from fiber and also healthy fat.
The ELITE snacks you will find below have low measures of glycemic carbs, high measures of fiber, protein, and good fat.
LOW-CARB TREATS FOR BEGGINER LOW CARBERS
Low carb snacks are an excellent way to try different low-carb adaptations of your old top choice foods, and a way to work on eating carb-controlled meals.
In case you experience hunger between your daily meals, adding more fats to them will keep the cravings away.
LOW-CARB TREATS FOR LOW CARBERS WITH EXPERIENCE
When you have been eating food low in carbs for 2-3 months, your desire to snack decreases.
They are an excellent high-fat snack.
Salad Made of Eggs: Chop two boiled eggs, then add full fat mayo, salt, and pepper.
Chop eggs over a plate of sliced avocado or mixed greens or have the eggs simply salted.
Cheese and Deli Meat
This is an excellent snack that has an unlimited choice of combinations.
Prepare your favorite meat and cheese, put toppings low in carbs such as cream cheese, mustard, or mayo, and wrap them.
An Italian appetizer: Chop cheese, veggies, and meat into pieces of your choice, add herbs and olive oil. Store in the fridge.
Berry Ice Cream
KETO DIET RECIPES
Before making this, chill a bowl in the cooler for about 30 minutes.
- Put half a cup of frozen fruit of your choice into the
- Pour eight tablespoons of coconut or heavy cream on
- Mix using a spoon.
When you include the fruit, the cream becomes solid – and thus makes a frozen yogurt low in carbs. You can add a little bit of cinnamon, vanilla, or a few of drops of stevia to make it sweeter.
Protein Snacks to Take
Pick nitrate-free jerky, or make your own jerky.
Locally found jerky is often full of and additives. Therefore, make sure to read through the labels.
Wrap fried bacon around veggies such as asparagus or around cheese.
Prepare yourself a bacon sandwich using 2 slices of cheese to replace the bread.
For those who have time: Wrap raw bacon around other protein foods, secure in place and bake. You can use meatballs, chicken, fish, and veggies.
SPREADS & DIPS
These require little time for planning and you can keep them in the fridge for a fair amount of time. They can be made them salty, savory, and sweet.
Tomatoes, peppers or lettuce leaves make for simple low carb dips.
These are low carb snacks for the laziest. They can be cut and stored in the refrigerator.
- Wrap vegetables in your favorite cheese low in carbs.
- Dip into Ranch, cream cheese, Blue Cheese, or other high-fat
Dark chocolate has many advantages: it is low in carbs, has many healing properties, and promotes weight loss if it is eaten in the right way.
- A serving of 85% or more cocoa chocolate contains two to three grams of net carbs.
- A serving of 70% cocoa dark chocolate has no more than 5 net carbs.
Do not go for artificially sweetened chocolate, buy unsweetened ones instead.
To make a mousse low in carbs, blend a teaspoon of non-sweetened cocoa powder with vanilla and three Tbsp of whipped cream
- You can increase the cocoa to make it darker.
Put a teaspoon of protein powder and half a teaspoon of coconut oil to get a fat-burning keto mousse.
Snack wings are excellent food low in carbs. Experiment with seasonings, sauces, and flavors.
Try spiced peanut, garlic Parmesan, ginger, peppered mustard, blue cheese or Ranch dressing.
Bites of your favorite appetizers require a bigger effort, but you can prepare more of these snacks low in carbs and then freeze them. You can try out barbecue sauce or a Jerk Caribbean spice if you want to make the flavor stronger.
- Fill eggs with meats, vegetables or chopped nuts.
- Blend yolks alongside full-fat toppings such as mayo, mustard, oils, or dressings.
Portobello and Cremini mushrooms are very high in fiber; they are firm and therefore best for stuffing. These mushrooms perfectly absorb flavors and marinades.
- You can stuff the tops with fresh ingrediends but also food remains.
- You can enjoy them either cold or baked.
Stuff with veggies, cheese, bacon, spinach, and garlic.
First make the stuffing, fill the mushrooms, then put in the fridge.
Seeds and Nuts
Season and then roast walnuts, almond, and pecan with Ranch, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, ginger, curry, garlic or herbs of your preference.
Have you ever stood in line, gazing at their menu board and feeling a little lost as to how to order low carb / keto at Starbucks and still get something yummy? Well those days are over. This post will give you several options that will leave you feeling satisfied.
HOW TO DO KETO AT STARBUCKS ON KETO DIET PLAN
THE OBVIOUS CHOICES:
- Espresso – There are no carbs in a shot of espresso. It is definitely an acquired taste, but it is always a viable option.
- Drip Coffee – You can drink it black or you can add cream and sugar free syrup to it. This is how I drink my coffee at home on most days.
- Iced Coffee – Again, you can add any sugar free syrups you want to this. You can also add heavy cream or half and half
- Cold Brew – This is made in house daily and in small batches. Get it early before they are sold out.
- Hot Tea – Starbucks has a lot of great hot tea flavors. Drink it as is or add a little sweetener or sugar free syrup to it.
- Cappucino – Cappuccino is just espresso and milk foam. If you like it wetter, it also has a little steamed milk in it. You can have it plain or you can add sugar free syrup to it. There is something so comforting about a foamy cappuccino.
HERE ARE SOME OPTIONS TO REPLACE YOUR DAILY LATTE:
- Order an americano (iced or hot) with a splash of heavy cream. Starbucks makes their own whipped cream, therefore they all carry heavy cream. If you want it flavored, just add any of their sugar free syrups.
- Order a latte, sub half and half (breve) or heavy cream. If you want it flavored, just add any of their sugar free syrups. This will be very creamy. If you don’t want it so rich, order the americano option above instead.
- Order a latte, but ask for almond milk or coconut milk as a substitution. Many Starbucks now carry both. Note – They are not unsweetened and do have some sugar and carbs. They are still much lower than milk. Ask to see the container. They will happily show you. Then you can see for sure if they are right for your personal carb allowance.
HERE ARE SOME OPTIONS TO REPLACE YOUR DAILY FRAPPUCINO:
- This one took them a couple of tries to get right. They looked at me like I was nuts, but once they got it right, it became my favorite summer drink. Ask for a Coffee Light Frappucino with half water and half heavy cream instead of the nonfat milk. It has a subtle sweetness all on its own, but you can add any of their sugar free syrups for a little more flavor
- Ask for a Sugar Free Cinnamon Dulce Light Frappucino with half water and half heavy cream instead of non-fat milk. Trust me when I tell you that your low carb blended coffee drink game just got elevated.
HERE ARE SOME OPTIONS TO REPLACE YOUR DAILY MOCHA:
- Order a Skinny Mocha with half heavy cream and half water. Alternately you can ask to sub half and half (breve)
- Order an Americano with skinny mocha sauce and a splash of heavy cream
- Order a coconut or almond milk mocha, sub skinny mocha sauce
- Order a sugar free peppermint mocha with skinny mocha sauce with half heavy cream and half water. Alternately, you can ask to sub half and half (breve)
- Not a coffee drinker? Order a skinny mocha hot chocolate breve
If your looking for more tips, recipes, drinks, swaps for low carb, try Amazon books. There are a lot so I won’t make suggestions based on so many changes daily to availability.
We are always adding new info. Please message us with any questions.
Don’t forget to take the 90 DAY CHALLENGE in your account tab when you log into the website…
You may print this information for your benefit but this information cannot be reproduced and posted without our permission.
Please send messages to firstname.lastname@example.org Our Elite Keto Program may also be just what you are looking for. Learn more about Elite Keto by clicking here.
Excerpt courtesy of Healthline